“If You Want To Build A Ship, Don’t Drum Up People To Collect Wood And Don’t Assign Them Tasks And Work, But Rather,
Teach Them To Long For The Endless Immensity Of The Sea.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
If you have ever experienced or learnt something which you then knew was instinctively right – you will never have forgotten it.
Peter Hunter learned something years ago which, regrettably, most of us have still yet to learn.
When we do – once we have understood the simplicity of ‘Breaking the Mould’ – it will transform our lives forever!
Vic Baxter Business Workout.
Breaking the Mould is a process that produces an immediate performance improvement in any organisation, in any sector.
It does this through a repeatable process that focuses on changing the way that people feel about what they do to produce phenomenal performance.
Breaking the Mould is not about questionnaires, surveys or analysis.
It is not about focus groups, training or workshops.
The performance improvement is measured in:
- Actual Savings
- Increased Profitability
- Improved personnel retention
- Recovery of morale
The magnitude of these improvements is huge and is measurable from day one.
How “Breaking the Mould” Works
- The “Breaking the Mould” implementor arrives on site.
- The implementor creates the environment that allows change to occur.
- The implementor transfers these skills to the host organisation to allow the transformation to be sustained.
- The implementor departs leaving a solid process in place supported by the new skills given to the host organisation.
- The host organisation continues to measure the ongoing ROI from the implementation and the benefits accrued from the sustained performance improvement.
Performance depends on the way that people feel about what they do, the “Breaking the Mould” process changes the way people feel about what they do.
“Breaking the Mould” gives people back the ability to take pride in a job well done, when they become proud of what they do their performance becomes astonishing.
- Breaking the Mould – Chapter 7, The Grabber.
- Breaking the Mould – Chapter 8, The Rig Move.
- Employee Engagement, What it is, How it works, The Video.
- Hopscotch – The Video Streaming version of the “Hopscotch” DVD.
- Breaking the Mould Videos
- One “How To Create The Conditions To Allow Engagement”
- Two “How Directive Behaviour Causes Disengagement.”
- Three “What An Engaged Workforce Is Capable Of”
- The Guru Lecture, video. At Keele University
- Newspaper Interviews – Interviews – by Tina Kemp and Keeley Knowles.
- What People Are Saying – about “Breaking the Mould”
- Order BtM Products Btm Books, Training materials, Seminars,
- The Beauty Parlour – The Latest Article
- Drive, A Review Of The Book By Daniel H Pink.
- Halfords – Whats On Selby’s Page
- Oct 2011 -The Latest BtM Newsletter.